Thursday, June 2, 2011

...still waiting.

We're still  patiently [sort of] waiting.  Our doctor told us there was no progress as of Tuesday, and said he'll see us on Monday the 6th. So for now, we get to pass the time doing things around the house and relaxing (Mark finished his 2010-11 teaching year yesterday).  After last week's cleaning spree, it's become harder and harder to pass the time around the house.  I've started doing things I normally avoid/would never do, just to make the hours go faster.  Among them was painting flowers on the cheap hummingbird feeder I purchased at Lowe's, sweeping out the garage (Grandpa Kobel would be proud), taking pictures of the dogs doing cute things, etc.  Mark and I have also gotten some quality time with both of our families.  Everyone is telling us to enjoy this time together before things change forever...so that's what we're focusing on.  Tomorrow we're even going to clean out the basement.  Wow.  We are getting desperate :) Here are some photos from the last few days:


  

Nikki and Tio don't know what to do with themselves, either. Such good pups waiting for baby.
$4.09 Bird feeder before

$4.09 Bird feeder after my less-than-perfect addition of blue flowers



Now it's official :) 

Hope your week has been a good one, and enjoy the coming weekend!  Don't forget to find the joy in the little things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment