Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The gift

Finally, I'm updating again!  It has been a crazy, wonderful week.  It's hard to imagine that just 7 days ago, I was in the beginning hours of labor.  I never could have guessed it would take our little Garrett 22 hours to finally arrive!  We spent about 3-and-a-half days in the hospital where we had many happy visitors.  Garrett has been held by at least 30 people so far...haha.  Breastfeeding is going well and, despite a little jaundice, Garrett is already climbing back up to the scale to his birth weight of 8 lbs.  God is so good :)  There's much more to share, but there's a hungry baby who needs his momma.  In closing (for now) I'll share some of my favorite photos.
Three minutes old.

Sharing our love with our baby boy.

Resting in the hospital.

He's so in love. This is how they spend most of our time at home :)


Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him. ::Psalm 127:3

No comments:

Post a Comment